new here

Wer den Umgang mit dem Board üben möchte, kann sich hier austoben. Aber Achtung: Dieses Forum stellt auch eine Testumgebung des Administrators dar. Deswegen kann es vorkommen, dass Beiträge von Zeit zu Zeit gelöscht werden.
nantidze2001

new here

Beitragvon nantidze2001 » 16.02.2009 12:22

Hello everybody,
I know the forum language is German, but I can not write in German, also I read, understand and speak language quite well, sorry for that. I was diagnosed with Hodgkins lymphoma 2 days before my 39th birthday, in Fabruary 2009. The diagnoses came absolutely surprising and shoking, but I think I already found some form of coping with it. I started Chemo abvd on 12th, as I did have not much trubbles from disease, now I feel quite ill, with mouth sores and absolute amazing fatige. I am alredy quite passled, can I stand that 7 times more? I can do not much, mainly lying and passively living as a plant. Was it also so hard for you? what can one do to overcome this fatigue?
Wish you all, the wonderful day and much energy to enjoy it,
kindest regards
Nino

sparklingmarc

Beitragvon sparklingmarc » 16.02.2009 14:01

Hello nantidze,

welcome in this forum! :blumen:

Please rewrite your posting within the first forum (MH Forum). I think most of our users will not read your text in this subforum.

Greeting from Hamburg, Marc
Ahoi Marc

Zurück zu „Test Forum“